we're the right choice.
Intro & Exploration Video Call with Restoration Referral System
(Or We'll Give You Your Money Back AND Pay You)
We're so confident our process will work for you...
We guarantee, in your first 30 Days, you will be so delighted with the value we've provided that you'll
choose to keep working together rather than have your investment returned and then some.
So There's NO Risk To You.
You either get your Money Back AND Paid 10% Extra...
We'll Help You Make so Much Money with our System that You Won't want a refund.
My foundation in construction and career in sales led me to the unparalleled opportunity that roofing sales offered.
While seeing success in roofing allowed me to provide for my family, it often meant evenings and weekends working, time invested into opportunities that didn't pan out, and uncontrolled periods of feast or famine.
Learning to focus on those things that made me the most profit with the least wasted time (agent referrals) was interesting.
Cracking the code on reliably building, replicating, and nurturing those relationships was life changing.
It's a joy for me to be able to take those lessons and enable others to achieve that same life changing outcome.
Get Full Access to our Complete Library of Professionally Produced training videos that leave no detail behind and explain the What, When, Why, and How of creating Referral Relationships with Insurance Agents.
Unlimited 1-On-1 Dedicated Coaching
We take your training past static, recorded content and engage with each of our clients to work through the fine details to ensure you're fully equipped and trained to crush your goals.
We've done the work of trial and error and honed our process to deliver you insanely high converting conversations to get you in the door and get your new referral partner eager to hear what you have to offer.
Data Research Assistance
Once you learn how to effectively convert ANY Insurance Agent you want into a continual source of referrals, the focus turns to scaling and targeting. We'll work alongside you and share our best practices for finding the best agents in your area that will refer the most profitable and efficient projects to you consistently.
Done-For-You Data Research ($1000 Value)
Our mission is to help you get the EXACT result you want... and sometimes it's easier to produce when you have a little nudge... So you'll have your very own accountability coach, who's sole focus is ensuring you take the actions necessary to achieve the results you're committed to achieving...
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT...
Our System Has Already Helped
The Question Is, Are YOU Next?
Q: I've already had success meeting with insurance agents on my own. Why do I need this training?
A: We've spent thousands of hours focused on optimizing every part of this very specific strategy. Many of our clients are already doing well with creating referral relationships before we start and we're still able to increase their effectiveness greatly. That increase brings massive ROI.
Q: Will I need to hire a Business Development Rep to visit Insurance Agencies?
A: No. While some of our clients utilize a Business Development Rep the majority equip their existing sales team to each capitalize on these relationships using our process.
Q: Do I need to buy Donuts, Lunches, Golf Outings, Sport Tickets, Gift Cards to incentivize the Agents?
A: No! Our process is based on providing actual value to our referral partners. If you ever buy them anything, it will be voluntary and out of appreciation for the 100's of thousands in revenue they've referred to you. You will need to provide things like Quality Work, Great Customer Service, Communication, and Integrity.
Q: Are you working with my competitors and teaching them this same method?
A: Probably. We're working with 100's of companies across the country and there's a decent chance that 1 or more are near you. However, we're working with less than 0.5% of Roofing Companies. That means you have a chance to be on the cutting edge ahead of 99.5% of your competition. In the insanely rare case that you pursue an agent another one of our clients has already met with, you'll be on a level playing field. You'll eat everyone else for breakfast.
Q: Why can't I just figure this stuff out for myself for Free?
A: You can. I'm a fairly smart person but let's assume you are too.
You can spend years and hundreds of hours of trial and error filled with costly and time consuming mistakes. You'll miss out on other opportunities while you focus on solving this problem. You'll probably figure out a process that works all on your own even though you haven't up to this point.
You can bypass all that heartache and risk of failure and skip to a solution that we already know works and is ready for you to plug into your business and leverage TODAY.
Q: Can we just hire you to do all this for us?
A: We do offer a "Ultimate Referral Package" but it's only available for clients who have already completed our training program and are ready to invest $50k+ to partner with us in a 18-24 month exclusive agreement (If your market is available).
CAN WE REALLY GUARANTEE OUR RESULTS?
We have proven this process out inside our own business. What makes us different than most is that we've actually successfully done what we teach. So we know exactly how this plays out in real life.
Not only has this process worked incredibly well for us... but it's worked amazingly well for our clients too. Each month, our clients continue to profit and grow from the principles we teach. We get to see exactly what's working in our other client's businesses too... and relay that information to you in real time.
When you work with us, we will show & tell you EXACTLY what to do... you just have to do it. We'll give you our exact scripts, conversation road maps, etc... EVERYTHING that has taken years of focus to develop and refine... you'll get instant access to... That's how we can guarantee you results
IF YOU CHOOSE TO WORK WITH US..
#1: Step-By-Step RRS Online University
#2: Unlimited Live 1-On-1 Coaching
#3: Call Scripting
#4: Data Research Assistance
#5: Members Only Facebook Community
#5: In-Person Training Bootcamp Ticket
#6: Done-For-You Data Research
We're so confident our process will work for you...
We guarantee, that in your first 30 Days, you will be so delighted with the Value we've provided that you'll
Thanks For Taking The Time To Read This! We Look Forward To Speaking With You Soon...
P.S. In case you're one of those people (like me) who just skips to the end, here's the deal:
We've generated 100's of Roofing Contractors successfully build referral relationships that have delivered them many Millions in Revenue.
Because of the success our clients have had...
We're no longer experimenting and hoping that what we're doing will give you the same type of results. The system has been proven to be effective many times over in various markets all over the United States without exception.
If you'll learn the process and put it into action, it just works. It's that simple.
We're willing to take the RISK that you're the exception.
If that's the case, We'll take the "L" instead of you.
At this point, you have 3 Options:
Option 1: Do nothing. Leave this page. *Hope* your business begins to grow by working longer and harder than ever in a marketplace that grows more competitive daily.
Option 2: Give us a shot. Sign up, Make Progress toward your goals with a guarantee you won't find anywhere else.
Option 3: Schedule a call with us. Interested but have some more questions you'd like addressed before starting? No Problem. We're happy to spend time with you to ensure we're the right decision.
Need help? Call: 1.615.947.0110 (or) email:firstname.lastname@example.org
© Restoration Referral System, 2022 / All Rights Reserved
This site is not a part of the Facebook™ website or Facebook™ Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook™ in any way. FACEBOOK™ is a trademark of FACEBOOK™, Inc.
DISCLAIMER: The sales figures stated on this page and discussed in the training curriculum are our personal sales figures and in some cases the sales figures of previous or existing clients. Please understand these specific results are not guaranteed. We’re not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). Your results will vary and depend on many factors including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic. All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT PURCHASE FROM RESTORATION REFERRAL SYSTEM.